Please note: Due to the current lockdown the dojo is closed. We are offering online lessons and personalised programs for current Wollongong Dojo students. Please keep up to date on our Facebook page or contact Shihan John Hall for more information. July 2021.
Class times, fees & uniform
- Adults classes are held on Tuesday & Thursdays 6.30pm to 8.00pm. Students must be 12 years or older.
- Kid’s classes are held Tuesday & Thursdays 5.30pm to 6.30pm.
- **New optional class – Saturday mornings 8.30am to 10am.
Dojo Fees are;
- Adult Classes $75 per month or $60 per month for non-working students or $15 per casual class visit. Kids Classes $60 per month or $15 per casual class visit.
- Family Rate available (if three members or more of the same immediate family attend one person trains for free).
- There is annual insurance/association membership fee of $85 adults (& $70 students/pensioners).
- The first two lessons are free with no obligation.
When you are starting out you can just wear casual clothing to train in (e.g. shorts and t-shirt, tights or tracksuit pants). However when you are ready to purchase a Shinkyokushin dogi (uniform) you can organise this through the dojo.